The Residence Hotel is a hotel with a difference, bedrooms are wonderfully comfortable with stylish design and modern, funky décor. There are varying designs of room type, some having pop culture artwork featuring Amy Winehouse & David Bowie while others feature photographic statements.
With our Corporate Room Rates –SAVE 15% & FREE Get up & Go Breakfast Bag!
More than a room - The Residence Hotel is a boutique hotel, smack-bang in The Latin Quarter in Galway City. A personable and friendly welcome awaits you here at this boutique hotel, with only 20 bedrooms, you will experience the real charm that the staff here exert!
- When you book directly with us, enjoy a FREE Get Up & Go Breakfast Bag!
- Stylish and intelligently designed features, with 40” Sony Bavaria Smart Television Smart TV's to stream Netflix and Spotify.
- Work with ease, with Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout.
- Bedside USB ports & laptop friendly power sockets.
- Wake up to great coffee with Nespresso Machines in every room. Plus Tea-making facilities.
- In-room Safe.
- Ensuite bathroom with power showers and Aromatherapy toiletries.
- You won't find a traditional trouser press but you will find an Iron and Ironing board in your wardrobe.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Corporate rates are available for regular business travellers, to enquire please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE 15% on Corporate Rates - Check Availability
Stay in the heart of the Latin Quarter and make the most of your business trip to Galway. This area of the city is populated with many of Galway's leading business organisations and is a bustling area of productivity and knowledge. Galway Chamber Of Commerce, Gaillimh le Gaeilge, MetLife, KPMG, Davy, Grant Thornton, LK Shields, Acorn Life and lots of Galway's newest tech companies such as Smart Bear, Siteminder, Eqoniq have chosen this area of the city due to its prime location and the facilities that surround. The hotel is within walking distance of Shop Street, Galway Docklands, Galway Harbour, Eyre Square, NUIG and UCHG.